Latest Game :
Home » » When the Moon and Nasa Rise. wallpaper

When the Moon and Nasa Rise. wallpaper

Rate it :


When the Moon and Nasa Rise. wallpaper | The following photo was inspired by light. utilizing my Canon 40d I was able to leave my shutter open for more than enough seconds to capture this unique and one of a kind image over the Atlantic ocean. The actual location was at Bluefish Beach Access in New Smyrna Beach across from the home that I grew up in and the beach that gave me all that I have. I had been getting super involved with open exposures and knew that my timing would be everything for this image to come out the way I had imaged it. This was a beautiful night with light winds and mostly clear skies. Enjoy the results.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.
TOP
Copyright © 2010-2014. My image - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose- Published By Gooyaabi Templates